I've had this store for a few months. Spent lots of money in as words. Have gotten Zero sales. Not even a sign up.. tonedas.com.au
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Here @Dojoarchimedes, I hope you are doing well! The store's layout is good but there's no product in the store. How someone will purchase anything if there are no products in the store.
Add thumbnail images in all the sections. Add products and categorize them. Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> I am unable to find products on your website!
-> This is your store https://tonedas.com.au, right? There are no products on your collection list.
-> Homepage and content of your store not looking good, You can improve your site by adding of trustable content.
-> Add images of collections.
Your store is magnificent but here are some points I would like to address
1 The header video section is awesome but it should communicate clearly what products you are dealing with to captivate the customer value right away.
2. There are no products in your products section. Please see below
Once these sections fill up with actual products, this will look great.
3. To reduce your store's bounce rate, integrate an exit intent pop up mechanism to your store. I can recommend you Wheelify app by Care Cart. It will open a discount game pop up to give discount codes to your audience. This will gamify and make your store interactive.
4. Take advantage of your store traffic, this you can do by showing live traffic to your products. This will boost up buyers' confidence and will help in getting some conversions. You can implement this feature by installing Trafficly app
5. You don't seem to be active on your Facebook and Instagram pages. Try to generate more content so that you can generate some community. Organically, start inviting your friends, family, and community to kickstart the social media organic promotion.
6. Lastly, integrate an email marketing system to your store for abandoned carts. So you can send cart recovery emails to those potential customers.
Hope this helps.