Access "Customer Eligibility" parameter from Discount Coupon using StoreFront API

hashsam
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi Team,

I am a Shopify Developer for a store built on ReactJS and Laravel with a custom checkout flow.

I have used StoreFront API for Discount Application by creating a Checkout manually. I am passing the LineItems and CouponCode to the checkout - and then I am capturing the Allocated Discount Amount to update the pricing manually.

Here, I am able to use the following parameters from Discount Coupon -

- Types

- Value

- Applies to

- Minimum Requirements

- Usage Limits

Out of all the parameters, I also want to use the "Customer Eligibility" parameter within the StoreFront API - for which it is required the user to be logged in to the website in order to generate a CustomerAccessToken - but which is not the case in terms of Traditional Checkout process with a default theme in Shopify, user can access the Discount Coupon specific to the particular user without being logged in to the website.

I want to implement this same using StoreFront API - without user being logged in to the website.

Looking forward for a quick help here. TIA

Replies 2 (2)

hashsam
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello Guys,

Can someone please look into this one and guide us through the same?

Looking forward for a response.

Regards!

hashsam
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello Team,

Can anyone from Shopify please look into this one and share an update on this - as this is a major blocker for us to proceed with using Storefront API for Discount Applications.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Regards!