INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR when trying to create shopify checkout

Solved
petertait
Tourist
7 0 1

When trying to create a new checkout (not access checkout window) I get this error:

index.js:3972 Uncaught (in promise) Error: [{"message":"Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: c19251db-326b-4fa8-b61e-df36c5bb7e02 (include this in support requests).","extensions":{"code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR","requestId":"c19251db-326b-4fa8-b61e-df36c5bb7e02"}}]

Important to note that if I swap my API details to a fresh shopify store, i no longer get these errors when creating a new checkout.

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10416 165 2066

This is an accepted solution.

I'd first rule out that checkouts are even enabled on that shop. Maybe it's a frozen shop, or one on the pause/build plan.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
alexhales42803
1 0 0

Same error i have been facing with my website when i click on checkout option it show internal server error.

0 Likes