Permalinks show product out of stock

fcabada
Visitor
2 0 0

I've been using Shopify Lite to create storefront websites on my own server and then link the user to permalink-carts checkouts to continue with payment.

But today, I found a problem: I added a new product to my store with the same exact configuration than my older products but the permalink checkout marks it as "Sold Out", no matter if I put the item as "Continue Selling While Out of Stock", or if put 10000 stock quantities.

Works - https://lilys-kitchen-heart-of-the-home.myshopify.com/cart/52187225028:1
Does not work: https://lilys-kitchen-heart-of-the-home.myshopify.com/cart/31235099197555:1

The only difference between these two products is that the one that doesn't work was created today.

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 5.11.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-27 at 5.12.13 PM.png

I can't spot a misconfiguration on the products nor variants. I have tried with products with variants, and with no variants. It's only happening to my newly created products, as you can see in links from above.

Replies 4 (4)

Qualitycheck
Shopify Expert
1449 114 233

Could you please provide your website URL in order to look at the issue?

fcabada
Visitor
2 0 0
mikeyB999
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi - did you ever get resolution on this?

I have the same problem - just a buy button on my website and whenever i try to create a permalink i get OUT OF STOCK irrespective of how much product i actually have in stock!

Thanks for any advice you may have.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hey, everyone! 

We’re following up on this thread as it mentions the Shopify Lite plan. 

We’d like to announce that as of June 22nd, 2022, we have launched the Shopify Starter Plan! The Starter Plan will be $5 per month and will be replacing the Shopify Lite plan ($9/month). 

The Starter Plan includes everything merchants need to build social-first businesses, on their phone. The plan allows merchants to create product pages that are easily shareable across social and messaging apps, powered by Shopify checkout, payment, order, and analytics features. 

You can learn more about the Shopify Starter Plan here

Disclaimer: Due to the age of this thread, we will be locking the thread for new replies. Please create a new thread under the Shopify Discussions board for questions relating to the Starter plan.

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog