Solved

Question about requirements for public apps using the Subscription API

d_tehrani
Shopify Partner
56 1 13

I would like to know more about the requirement below, which is written in Requirements for public apps on Shopify.

1. The subscription app must use the product subscription app extension on the product page. Changes made to subscription plans from the Shopify admin must be reflected in the app.
  2. The subscription app must let merchants remove products from a plan in the Shopify admin using the product subscription app extension.

Does this mean that the app must let merchants do all the following using the product subscription app extension

• add the current product to an existing selling plan (mode: add)
  • create a new selling plan, and add the current product to it (mode: create)
  • modify an existing selling plan (mode: edit)
  • remove the current product from a selling plan (mode: remove)

, or is it ok to only let merchants remove products from a plan using the product subscription app extension as written in the second requirement above? (And only let merchant do the create, add and edit operations inside the app?)

I apologize for asking such a specific question, but I would appreciate if someone could give me information.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

brendasegal
Shopify Staff
6 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Thanks for your question!
The app must implement all 4 modes (add, create, edit, and remove) using the product subscription app extension.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

brendasegal
Shopify Staff
6 4 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Thanks for your question!
The app must implement all 4 modes (add, create, edit, and remove) using the product subscription app extension.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

d_tehrani
Shopify Partner
56 1 13

Thanks for the replay!
Got it.