A exception occurred processing posting job error

FOEs
Visitor
1 0 0

I can't find any solutions for this on Google so thought I would ask here for help. I've only recently started to use Shopify to post the eBay mostly because I wasn't aware I could. But so far have been unsuccessful in all attempts to post. I keep getting A exception occurred processing posting job. I've double and triple checked everything and there doesn't seem to be a reason for this error. Any ideas?

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

Hi, @FOEs!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to connect your store to eBay. Adding a new sales channel is a great idea as this may open up various traffic sources to your store. However, it seems like you have connected your store to eBay but have not yet been able to post your products. To confirm, are you receiving an "An unexpected error has occurred processing this job posting" message? I suggest uninstalling your app, and walking through this guide to ensure that you have followed every step is done correctly. Then, try to upload your products again and check for any publishing errors. You can also check this eBay forum that goes through common errors and solutions. 

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog