What should I know before buying a theme for my clothing website?

aliakabrian
Visitor
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am interested in purchasing a theme for my clothing website and I have a few questions before proceeding with the purchase.

Firstly, I am based in Iran and I plan to implement the website with the help of Iranian developers. Since Shopify is subject to sanctions, I would like to know if there will be any issues with developing the website. I do have access to a VPN.

Secondly, My customers are international, so I don't have a problem with not being able to connect to Iranian payment gateways. However, I would like to know if I can use digital currencies, dollars, euros, and pounds.

My next question is, if I purchase this theme, can I use it for multiple websites?

Furthermore, how customizable is the purchase process? Since I am selling clothes, I need to customize the design, color, and other aspects of the process.

Lastly, I would like to know more about the support provided. What is the process if I have any questions about the theme, and how long can I take advantage of the free support?

I would also like to mention that I plan to use a hosting server outside of Iran.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Replies 0 (0)