Add to Cart Button in Bold on Mobile, but not when Customizing theme. Please help!

masseeh
Tourist
4 0 1

Strange just noticed my Add to Cart button increased in font size and is BOLD now. Haven]t made any changes. When I go customize my theme the font size seems bigger, but it isnt BOLD. However when I check the site on my phone its in BOLD. 

FYI...Desktop View everything looks fine. 

Any ideas on how to fix this? 

www.drinkswingenergy.com

Replies 5 (5)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @masseeh 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.cart-home-btn  input {
          font-weight: bold;
  }

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @masseeh,

Please follow these steps:

- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.

- Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

@media (max-width: 767px){
.cart-home-btn input {
font-weight: 400 !important;
}
}

Hope it helps!

If my answer can help you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
masseeh
Tourist
4 0 1

Interesting fact we just realized. So you end up seeing bold if you’re using an iPhone with ios 15. All other operating systems and devices you see the correct font. 

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@masseeh wrote:

Interesting fact we just realized. So you end up seeing bold if you’re using an iPhone with ios 15. All other operating systems and devices you see the correct font. 

What theme are you using?

And is this a recent issue that could be connected to a recent changes such as an app install/uninstall , theme customization, or theme setting?

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

masseeh
Tourist
4 0 1

We using Impulse theme. Not it’s not app related since it doesn’t affect any mobile device outside of iOS 15