Add to Cart Button Not Displaying

mckees37
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

My website is McKees37.com.  I am running the "Turbo" theme from Out of the Sandbox.  For some customers, the add to cart button does not appear.  Help? 🙂   site-issue.jpg20210823_085252.jpg

Replies 3 (3)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @mckees37. Sorry to hear this; I can understand the impact it must be having on your business. Let’s figure it out!

Thank you for sharing your domain name. I took a look at your store and the Add to Cart button is showing for me. However, when this type of behavior arises, it is usually due to:

• A third party app
  • Code customizations
  • An issue with the theme

Therefore, how long have you noticed that some customers aren’t seeing the Add to Cart Button? Does it coincide with any new app installations or code customizations? If so, please reach out to either the app developer or the theme developer who implemented the coding to have them check the integration.

If neither an app or coding customization is at play here, then I recommend contacting Out of the Sandbox directly to let them know what’s happening, and they’ll be able to advise you further. 

Hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

mckees37
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.  I've been working with "Out of the Sandbox" without any luck.  Fortunately not everyone is experiencing this issue.  

We've disabled apps, tried switching to Sport mode, etc.  At one point they duplicated the store without anything installed at all, and my customer was still experiencing the issue. 😞

I'm hoping we can find a solution sooner rather than later, because everything else works great!

Nick

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Thanks for the update, @mckees37. I can understand how frustrating this must be for both you and your customer.

Is it just one customer who is not seeing the Add to Cart button on your store? If so, then it could be a local issue on their end. In that case I’d recommend suggesting they clear the cache on their browser to see if it helps. They can also try accessing your store from another device to see if that makes a difference too. 

Let me know what you find out!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.