Add to cart button not working properly

loclwriter
Visitor
2 0 0

I have another shopify account  with domain Amaaradesigns.com where i face problem with add to cart button. When i click add to cart button it regular showing adding and also i don't add more products while this problem, till i not refresh the page. When i refresh the page the product will show in my cart. Can someone help me to resolve this problem.

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @loclwriter.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context and store URL that you have shared as that is super helpful. Could you let us know which theme you are using? If you are unsure about which theme is live on the store at the moment, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots located towards the top left of the page. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

20-42-58873-85152

Looking into the URL that you have provided, when I attempt to add a product to the cart it looks like there is an animation that appears with the product being added to the cart. However, the cart icon itself does reflect that I have one product in my cart until the page is refreshed. This may be due to the coding of the online store theme which is causing the page to not refresh automatically when the option is selected.

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog