Add to cart button not working properly

loclwriter
Visitor
2 0 0

I have another shopify account  with domain Amaaradesogns.com where i face problem with add to cart button. When i click add to cart it regular showing adding and also i don't add more products while this problem till i not refresh the page. Kindly do needful in this problem i can't find any solution about that. 

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @loclwriter.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance. I am not sure I understand the issue, I have no issues adding products to the cart utilizing your Add to cart button. I do notice that it looks like you have a limited number of each product and you are not able to add more than one product to the cart, is this true?

If this should not be happening, I would suggest looking at the inventory numbers of each of your products to ensure you have the correct numbers applied to match your available stock. Feel free to check out our Managing Inventory guide here, if you need a refresher on how to edit the inventory for your products. 

It looks like your theme may be a third-party theme, have you tested a Shopify theme to see if the issue you are having is replicated on a fresh theme? If not, you can try this by heading to Online store>Themes>Theme Library>Explore Free Themes then choose a new Shopify theme, then click Actions>Preview on the unpublished theme to test it. 

If you notice that the issue you are having is not being replicated on the Shopify team you test, this would point to an issue with your primary theme only. If you are indeed using a third-party theme, I would recommend first reaching out to your theme developers to take a closer look.

If I am misunderstanding the issue, please do not hesitate to reach back out here with further clarification into the issue you are having, providing some examples with a screenshot or video would help as well.

Thank you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.