ADD TO CART button not working

MarshalTravel
2 0 0

Hi 

Hello,

Nothing happens when I click on ''add to cart''. 

rocmybag.shop 

Please help me! Thank you

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3092 190 569

Url unreachable, check the url you provided for typo's

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3092 190 569

If the url was missing a "K" then that site has many javascript errors interfering with the form submission of the products add to cart button.

If you disable javascript the form works perfectly adding products to the cart and going to the /cart page.

The first issue at least seems to stem form your currency formatting:

<span class="tlab-currency-format"><span class=money>฿{{amount}} </span></span>";//"<span class="tlab-currency-format"><span class=money>฿{{amount}} BAHT</span></span>";

If you recently tried to customize your formatting you want to undo that change or try to replace quote marks( " ) with single apostrophes( ' ) as the surrounding javascript uses quotes to delineate strings but your strings have quotes in them causing parse problems.

Beyond that if you made other changes such as installing/uninstalling apps, theme customizations, etc you'll want to systematically undo and review such things.

Or even rollback parts of your theme https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/extend/theme-code#roll-back-to-an-older-versi... 

For professional debugging support you can contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with details for pricing.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes