To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Adding a page of collections in Dawn

LivMor3
Excursionist
20 0 6

Hi there! I'm looking to add a page of collections to my Dawn themed website. Basically when you click on Women from the main menu I would like it to take you to a page that features all the women collections rather than all the products together. I followed steps on YouTube where you create a page template through pages and then add collections to the page. This all worked fine and I made sure it was linked to women on the main menu. However, when I saved it, for some reason when I go back to the page it says it's linked to my About Us page? Also, the next step is to then go out of customizing the theme and click on Pages, create a new page, and then select from the drop down of defaults the template I just created in order to link the pages. When I click on the drop down the only template options are "default" and "contact." I've attached photos below for reference. I'm not sure if anyone can help me or direct me in next steps? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.16.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.17.03 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)
SmallTask
Shopify Partner
898 37 47

Hello @LivMor3 

You can follow this link to create a custom template.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/theme-structure/templates#create-a-new-templa... 

Feel Free to Contact Us on WhatsApp | Email Us at info@instiqa.com
Develop Your Shopify Store with our Small Tasks, Shopify Custom Theme Development, and Shopify SEO Services.