Adding accessories option on Product page

Adding accessories option on Product page

PowerBeads
Not applicable
3 0 0

Hello All!

I have a bracelet that can have charms added to it and I'm looking for a way to add five charms to the bracelet product page and have the customer be able to choose the charms they want. I tried with Variants but that does not seem to do the trick. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Replies 3 (3)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6405 584 1358

Hello @PowerBeads ! 

Product addons generally needs to be done with product personalization apps, upsell apps and theme customizations.

Or just theme customizations generally where the addons are separate stand alone products.

If you need this customization then contact me by mail for services.
ALWAYS please provide context, examples: store url, theme name, post url(s) , or any further detail in ALL correspondence.
Contact info in signature.

Good Hunting.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

PowerBeads
Not applicable
3 0 0

Thanks! I'll investigate the apps further.

MageWorx
Shopify Partner
11 0 42

Hello,

It sounds like you're looking for a solution to allow customers to select charms for a bracelet directly on the product page. Our Bundles app offers a feature that might meet your needs. You can easily add charm options to your bracelet product, and when customers make their selections, these items are added to the cart along with the primary product. This keeps each item separate, ensuring smooth integration with your order and inventory management.

We have created a short screencast to show you how this feature works, both in the admin panel and from the customer's viewpoint on your storefront.

If you have any questions or need assistance with setting this up on your theme, please let us know. We will be happy to help.