Adding Logo in the Footer for Working of Galleria Theme

ALITG18
Visitor
2 0 0

I want to add Few Logos of my brand in the footer of my website in the working of galleria theme.

The theme doesn't support the option to put in the logo in the footer.

How can i do it manually by changing the code, Please suggest a code and the place where i can Apply the code and make this happen.

Thanks.

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@ALITG18 ,

Refer this url it has all the steps to do the task..

https://www.shopify.in/partners/blog/logo-bar 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @ALITG18.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have let us know which theme you are using as that is very helpful! Looking into the options available using the Galleria theme, we can manually change the coding of the footer to allow your logo to appear. Since the Galleria theme was not developed by Shopify, we are a bit unfamiliar with the style of coding that is being used. It would be best to direct this inquiry to the developers of the theme as they would be in the best position to provide additional support and insight to make this change. I did see that the third-party theme is designed and supported by Mile High Themes.

08-42-31716-46730

I did come across their Contact Us page and wanted to provide it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog