Adding payment option icons, such as visa and mastercard on to cart & checkout pages

alexk13
Tourist
7 0 1
captur 132.JPG

Hi shopify team :D. The reason why I am reaching out is to ask if anyone can help me to add them on the right side underneath the Gplay and Paypal logo. I am using the Debut theme.  Kindly notice that my programming language is not advanced 😛  Thank you  for your assistance!!

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

@alexk13 

For this type of changes you need to do custom changes in checkout page.

You can hire expert.

If you need any help then please mail us at pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @alexk13.

Tira here, from Shopify.

I'm happy to help. Thanks @oscprofessional for chiming in. I just wanted to add my thoughts in addition to @oscprofessional's suggestion of hiring a Shopify Expert.  

Are you looking to only display an image to show your payment options on the cart or checkout page? The reason I ask, is because the Debut theme is a free theme from Shopify, which is supported by our design policy. Each store has 60 minutes of design time, which you can use towards certain customizations on your store. If you're looking to add an image, our design team can take a look at this for you. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking to do, and I can forward this request to our team for you. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Justinhandricks
Visitor
1 0 0

Thanks for reaching out! We're here to help. To add icons on the right side underneath the Gplay and Paypal logos in the Debut theme, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Shopify admin:

• Go to your Shopify store's admin panel.
  2. Navigate to Theme settings:

• From your Shopify admin, go to "Online Store" > "Themes."
  3. Edit Debut theme:

• Find the Debut theme and click "Customize."
  4. Add icons:

• In the customization golden panel, look for the section related to your icons or footer.
    • There should be an option to add or edit icons.
    • Add the desired icons on the right side underneath the Gplay and Paypal logos.
  5. Save changes:

• Save your changes, and check how it looks on your storefront.