Adding Product

Solved
AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

Hello,

I am just setting my store up. I am adding products but all of them are not appearing in the store. I am using Yoycol, I add them through there system. I am using the trial, is there a limit of products when in the trial? Everything that I have searched says there isn't a limit so I don't understand why all the products are not visible. When I go to the products tab, it shows all the products were successfully submitted and yet they are not visible in the store. Thanks in advance for your assistance. I appreciate it greatly.

Angela

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3443 226 665

This is an accepted solution.

@AngelasDezignss 

Make sure in the products admin they are

• set to active and not draft
  • published on the online sales channel , in the right sidebar
  • and if tracking inventory those products have inventory amounts set, or that the "continue selling when sold out" is checked

If you have to change any of the above and have a lot of products use the bulk editor features.

Join the discussion - What was learned this Black Friday?

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3443 226 665

This is an accepted solution.

@AngelasDezignss 

Make sure in the products admin they are

• set to active and not draft
  • published on the online sales channel , in the right sidebar
  • and if tracking inventory those products have inventory amounts set, or that the "continue selling when sold out" is checked

If you have to change any of the above and have a lot of products use the bulk editor features.

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

View solution in original post

AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

Thank you so very much. Let me check this now. I did make all active but your other suggestions I was unaware. Thanks so very much!!

AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

Ok, Do I have to do a sales channel first? Is my online store not considered a sales channel? Would this mean like facebook or instagram, I have to do those?

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3443 226 665

The online store is the online sales channel which you should have unless your on the shopify-lite plan and your actually tryind to embed shopify on another platform like wordpress.

If you still can't resolve it contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with this topic url, store url and i'll send a collaborator request to take a look what's going on with the product listings.

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3443 226 665

Part of troubleshooting new misbehaving products coming in from other platforms can be done with the product search such as looking for "active" or "draft" product status, and whether it's unavailable for the online sale channel 

Example search: 

https://shopify.com/admin/products?selectedView=all&published_status=online_store%3Ahidden&status=AC...