Advice Required For A Shopify Expert Job Post - Made to measure form

J_H
Tourist
14 0 3

Hi All,

Im just wondering if anyone could supply any advice.

Basically in the process of creating a job description to hire a Shopify expert - but this requires me to give detailed information on what I need achieved.

Our store sells fabric for home-furnishings and we want to be able to add a made to measure curtains, blinds and cushions function - So our customer can input specific measurements that they require and to select optional extras to then be provided with a cost price to them.

If they agree with the cost then this sends them to the checkout and all the specific date the customer inputted will build an order with these details for us to fulfil.

Writing it like this sounds easy, but I can appreciate this is a-lot of work and most of which I have no idea of how involved the work can be for someone.

Could anyone advise me what requirements it would need such as programming languages or just a brief explanation of how this idea would work or be achievable?

I have supplied a screen shot of what we looking or hoping to achieve.

made-to-measure-form-example.jpg

I really appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my post.

Thanks,

Jordan

Replies 2 (2)
Redback_Creatio
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Jordan,

Did you ever find out a way to do this?

I have a site that needs a similar thing.

Many Thanks

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1503

@J_H 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your post. As per you requirement We have done many jobs you can contact us directly.

if you want to know or you need any other help.

Contact us: sales@zworthkey.com

Thank you

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages