Apple pay button not showing up at checkout- Supply theme

DaliK
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

All requirements below are met.

• Shopify Payments
  • You must have SSL activated on your store domain.
  • Your store must follow Apple's Acceptable Use Guidelines.
  • Using Safari on iOS 15 or macOS 12 and iPhone 11 with Safari
  • Password is disabled for Apple Pay to show.
  • using a cart modal
  • Customer accounts are "Optional"
  • Apple Pay selected as an option with your Payment Provider.

Url is: https://dkps-shop.myshopify.com

Apply pay button not showing up on imac, or iphone.

Thank you

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@DaliK 

Looks like you've checked off all of the requirements. This could be due to your device(s) being outdated (i.e. not on the most recent version of the iOS and/or Safari os). Or it could be due to your Shopify Payments being in test mode. 

You can check if your device is outdated by going to the Settings app of your device or by opening the App store to see if there is an update for Safari. 

To check if you're in test mode, you can go to Settings/Payments. If you see "Shopify Payments is running on test mode" then you'll need to disable test mode before Apple Pay will appear. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DaliK
Visitor
3 0 0
I am using the very lates version on Safari on all devices. No button showing even with test mode off.

Please advise. Thank you!
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@DaliK 

If you have disabled test mode, cleared your browser cache/cookies, then tried again but are unable to see the Apple Pay option appear, then there may be something else wrong with the account. To diagnose this further, you will need to contact Shopify Support. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

DaliK
Visitor
3 0 0
OK, I’ll do that. Thank you! Can you please try to help me with something else:

How do I get the sale price to display in place of (or next to) the original price for products on pages. I currently only see the sale price in the cart. I have a automatic discount set on all the items in the "Other Stuff" collection

Thank you!
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@DaliK 

I'm afraid that would be outside my scope of expertise. The question would be design specific so I would recommend creating a new post on the Shopify Design board. Posting this question on the Shopify Design board will give it the best visibility for other users to provide assistance with getting this added. I would recommend including your store URL along with a mock-up image of what you're wanting. 

If you're using a Shopify free theme on a paid account, then you could also escalate this request to our Themes team when you contact Shopify support. Our Themes team will be able to help add this to your theme on your behalf.