Solved

Automatic free trial extension

LazyShopy
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi! 

Today morning, I got  automatic 14 day free trial extension today. However, in the evening, it's gone. Now it says, 2 hours is left. 

Could you please extend my free trial as I'm still working on it. 

Thanks, 

Salam 

LazyShopy.com 

lazyshopy1@gmail.com 

Accepted Solution (1)
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @LazyShopy 

Thank you for responding to my email - we will continue this conversation there. 

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @LazyShopy 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

When it comes to trial extension requests it is best to reach out to Shopify Support directly as we do need to authenticate you as the owner of the account in order to take a look at your account and extend the trial. I will be reaching out to you directly via email to authenticate you as the owner of the account. I will need you to respond to my email so that I can look into this for you. 

In the future, to reach out to our support team please do visit the Help CentreWhen on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or tlog out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed or our Facebook and Twitter support would be happy to help instead. You are welcome to contact us here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

As this is one of your first posts in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. I would recommend reading my Buyer Trust 101 guide before launching to make sure that you are not missing anything before bringing customers to your store. We also have this essential launch checklist which is super useful.

All the Best,

Bo

LazyShopy
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi! 

Today morning, I got  14 day free trial extension today. However, at the evening, it's gone. Now it says, 2 hours is left. 

Could you please extend my free trial as I'm still working on it. 

Thanks, 

Salam 

LazyShopy.com 

lazyshopy1@gmail.com 

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @LazyShopy 

Thank you for responding to my email - we will continue this conversation there. 

All the Best,

Bo

LazyShopy
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Bo, 

Thank you so much. for your help. 

Appreciated.  

pratiekk
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

Kindly extend my Shopify trial period of Infinito solutions website by 90 Days. As my business volumes were very low due to Covid. Please extend our services to use the trial period and then buy the same.

Thanks

Pratik

www.infinitotek.com