bug with shopify domain

AARON11
1 0 0

Hello
because of a shopify bug probably related to the domain name (acquired on shopify) our store is the arret, it is an urgent problem because our activity is in pause and the last customers think of a scam.

Our website no longer display : https://douchette-france.fr/

ps: bravo to Shopify for have removed the live chat!

Thanks for help 

Reply 1 (1)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1947 136 259

Hi there @AARON11!

I'd like to take a closer look at your domain with you here, to see what we can see.

To clarify, you can access our support options such as live chat from here on our Help Centre page.

Could you share a bit more info here on what seems to be happening with your domain, and when you acquired it?

You mentioned you had purchased this domain via Shopify, was this recently, or had you been using this domain okay since purchase until this issue popped up?

If you could, please check the info used on your account for registering this domain to see if there are any special characters (accented letters, non-standard Latin alphabet), especially in the first name and last name used.

There's a bit more info here on the requirements for .FR domains specifically.

Let me know as much as you can about when this domain was purchased, when the issue started happening for you, and if there are any special characters in your account info that might be affecting this.

I look forward to checking this out with you!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog