Bulk edit product - no change after save

CatalinaR1
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,
for few days now, when I want to edit a price or the sku in bulk, after saving they look just like before. Only if I make the changes directly in the product it's working, but it's too much time consuming. Has anyone noticed that? It's temporary?

Replies 3 (3)

CatalinaR1
Tourist
3 0 2

Just after posting this I tried again, and this time it worked, yey! Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.51.02 AM.png

ThomasBorowski
Shopify Expert
803 71 239

The product editor currently has a bug. When you edit variants in the bulk editor and the go back to the product, the changes aren't reflected there. But when you reload, the new values are there so they are actually saved correctly in the bulk editor.

What you don't want to do is edit variants in the bulk editor, go back to the product, then (without reloading the page) change and save something on the product, because that will overwrite the variants with the (incorrect) values.

★ Smart Upgrades, Tips and Tutorials for Shopify themes: cartpunk.com
Did my solution work? Help other Community members easily find the correct solution and apply it to their own stores by marking it as the Accepted Solution and giving it a Thumbs Up
CatalinaR1
Tourist
3 0 2

Great, thank you! I'll follow your steps!

Thank you!