Why is my mobile burger menu not working?

MagnusE
Excursionist
32 0 4

HI Having a problem with the burger menu. When touching the icon on mobile the menu doesn't showing meaning it's not possible to navigate on our website from a mobile device. Have tried several devices and having the same problem. Any ideas what the problem might be? 

us.dbrisshoes.com (website can only be accessed from the US)

Thank you in advance

Replies 3 (3)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @MagnusE

Tira here to help.

Thanks for reaching out and for providing your store URL. This is helpful. I was able to go to your website using my mobile device. I am using the Google Chrome browser and a Google Pixel 5 phone and was able to click on the hamburger menu. When I clicked on it, it expanded and showed the navigation for your store. I also wanted to note that I viewed your store from Canada. Is that expected?

Were you able to resolve this? Let me know and I can help!

Talk soon,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

MagnusE
Excursionist
32 0 4

Hi Tira!

Thanks for your response. We only have the problem on the US-domain. Not sure which one is showing in Canada.. Does it redirect you to dbrisshoes.com or us.drisshoes.com? 

Thanks Magnus

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Thanks for the reply @MagnusE. I apologize I missed your reply here! I went to us.dbrisshoes.com and it did redirect me to the dbrisshoes.com domain. 

Since that time, has your burger menu been functioning as expected for your US domain? Let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.