Can I change my country for payment if I'm a non-resident student in the USA?

1 0 0

so my question is I already submitted that I am from the USA and for the payment. I need a Social Security number. However I do not have a Social Security number because I am not a USA resident. I’m just a student who study in the USA and so submit my payment in another method, I need an LLC and I will get that but to submit my LLC I need to change my country so can I do that or not and if I can, can you show me the steps please.

Reply 1 (1)

Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 78

Hi, @!
Thank you for reaching out here! In order to claim that your business is located in the USA, you indeed need to have these details on you so it's important to ensure you've stated the correct country in your settings. But not to worry, our internal team will be able to help you out with making these changes. You can reach out to our Support Advisors here and they will be able to escalate this through to the correct team!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog