Can't access to my Shopify admin page store but the store stay online

sinat22
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, 

Please, who can help me, I can't access to my Shopify admin page store. I have a "HTTP ERROR 431"...

It's seem like my header file is too large... 

This is a screenshot: problem.png

Best regards,

Replies 3 (3)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hey @sinat22!

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing the screenshot. I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue while trying to gain access to your admin, and I am happy to help you out with this. Just to clarify, your online shop is showing as active and running, correct? Upon checking our Shopify Status page, there has been no downtime reported.

Can you tell me when this error first occurred? Have you made any recent changes to your store that may have affected it? The issue could be coming from your browser. In order to narrow down the problem, I would like you to try to access your store from an incognito window try clearing your browsers cache and cookies

Another issue to keep in mind is that there is no firewall or pop-up blocker that is active and may be interfering, and to ensure your browser is up-to-date and supported by Shopify.

Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue after trying those above options, happy to help in any way I can!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sinat22
Tourist
3 0 2

I found the solution, it was a problem with my browser. So, I had to clear the cache and after that it worked.

sinat22
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your help.