Solved

Can't find tranlastion key (Checkout)

Jules11
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I'm developping a french shop and I have a text I can't translate. Am I missing a key ?

The text is "You'll receive an email when your order is ready for pickup." after selecting a pickup option on the Thank you page

Jules11_0-1637758120356.png

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solution (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Jules11!

I had a look in my own test store to see if it would be possible to find and edit this specific text using the Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit language menu.

I searched just using the term 'email' and was able to find this text in the Checkout & System section (Checkout thank you).

It is under the label 'Thank you confirmed order with email pick up', and there is another example used under the tag 'Thank you confirmed order with email and phone pick up'.

See if you can search for and find these options in the Edit Language menu in your admin and let me know if you're able to put those changes in place okay.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling and who you intend to market to?

Are you selling only to your domestic market or would you be looking to sell internationally?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Jules11!

I had a look in my own test store to see if it would be possible to find and edit this specific text using the Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit language menu.

I searched just using the term 'email' and was able to find this text in the Checkout & System section (Checkout thank you).

It is under the label 'Thank you confirmed order with email pick up', and there is another example used under the tag 'Thank you confirmed order with email and phone pick up'.

See if you can search for and find these options in the Edit Language menu in your admin and let me know if you're able to put those changes in place okay.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling and who you intend to market to?

Are you selling only to your domestic market or would you be looking to sell internationally?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog