Can't load product page

hurencio
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi everyone,

I've just open our shopify store this morning but when i tried opening the product page, it's error or can't load page.

ASD.png

Anyone experiencing the same?

Does anyone know what is happening?

Thank you so much.

Replies 2 (2)
AvidBrio
Shopify Expert
232 12 18

@hurencio   Thanks for ask help.

First solution. 
I will suggest to the try a new fresh theme copy and check it will work in your store.

If you using not using the Shopify theme  then you have to contact the theme author that will help 

The second solution you can try another theme too 

1. In the Free themes section near the bottom of the page, click Explore free themes. A window that shows all of the free themes will appear.  (try new your theme. )
  2. Click any theme to read about its features and to preview the available theme styles.
  3. Click the Add button for the theme. The theme will be added to the Themes page of your admin.

If you find our comment helpful, hit the like button and accept it as a solution.
Want us to implement custom changes in your store? Contact us
Email me directly - jim@avidbrio.com
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1997 332 408

Can you send me the broken link, I will check it.

If it's in "/admin/products/", this may be due to internet speed, just try again later.

If it belongs to the product page in the frontend, you need to contact the theme, they will help you solve this problem quickly.

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!