Why is my online store unable to process card payments?

Pluv
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello ,I was testing the card payments on my store and I get this error every time, I checked the card timeline and this is what is says, how can I solve this? Thank you.

Pluv_0-1643754403735.png

Pluv_1-1643754427518.png

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

Hey, @Pluv! Welcome to Shopify Community!

The error you're encountering commonly comes up when your Shopify Payments account has not been set up. The setup needs to be completed before you can take orders and receive payments as you need to enter the bank account and personal information requirements. You can complete the setup by going to the Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments area in your Shopify admin and by clicking Complete account setup, as illustrated in the image below. If you need a guide for this, you can refer to this help doc.

alt

If you're seeing the error while your Shopify Payments account has already been set up, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Once the error is fixed, you can test your Shopify Payments gateway by following the guide on this page.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog