Can you change the text of one of the items in the Region list (after selecting country)?

GossipGirl21
1 0 1

Hello, I operate in Peru. I have an issue with the names of the regions that the store displays when the client is setting his delivery address. I find this issue as well when I am trying to set up delivery pricing. In my country there are two areas that are called almost the same "Lima (provincia)" and "Lima (departamento)". The first one refers to the city, the second one refers to the surrounding rural areas. Here we are used to call the area of the city "Lima Metropolitana" and the rural areas are usually called "Lima Provincias" the namings you have on your list are causing confusion amongst my clients. Is there a way to change the names to the way we used them here?

It would be changing "Lima (provincia)" to "Lima Metropolitana" and s that you display when the client is setting his delivery address. I find this issue as well when I am trying to set up delivery pricing. In my country there are two areas that are called the same "Lima (provincia)" and "Lima (departamento)" to "Lima Provincias". Is is possible?

JDJSANVI
1 0 0

Me pasa igual, me gustaría saber también como hacer con ese tema.

0 Likes