How can I cancel ongoing subscriptions for paused webshops?

MerryMunchkin
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I have two ongoing subscriptions for paused webshops in development currently. I never got around completing the website. Nevertheless, I cannot trace the email IDs with which the accounts are associated. I get paypal receipts every month with 2 x EUR 9 bills with no info on it to trace the accounts. 

Can someone please help me on how can I get these ongoing subscriptions cancelled. Is there an email ID from shopify where I can flag this greivance?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

Hi, @MerryMunchkin.

We have this tool available for you to enter your email address that you believe is associated with your account, and have the store details sent to your mailbox. If you receive an email from Shopify confirming your store details, you can then proceed to login to your store using the correct .myshopify.com URL and email address. From there, you can follow this guide to cancel your subscription.

If you don't receive the store details on your mailbox however, then the email address inputted isn't associated with a Shopify store. You can then try to input any of your other email addresses, to check if they are associated with your store instead.

If you're still having issues locating your email address and login details, you can reach out to our support team via our help centre here. You can select the no login option, then type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you should see the Get Support heading at the very bottom of the page, and you can click Continue to start a support request. From there, our support team will be able to look into your situation further, and can help escalate the matters to our Accounts team if need be.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog