Cannot access admin panel - or app refresh. Error 423

ValkyrieRPG
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello.

our customer facing store side is working fine, but when we go to log in on browser we get the following screen.

i click back or the admin url there and this same page loads.

F6E622C3-ED61-43B3-B515-9F08F8AB6B2E.png04A2BEA0-DD34-45DC-A6EA-99916278CBFB.png

in the app it loads the admin panel but fails to refresh anything or update itself

this pops up on phone and ipad app

64582E7A-37B5-4C34-A2B6-262958DE31E7.png

i am connected, net is more than ok annnd im at a loss. 

any ideas or similar issues for anybody else?

Replies 7 (7)

ValkyrieRPG
Tourist
4 0 2

Resolved

store was locked due to a copyright flag up. Please delete?

thebarberplug
Visitor
1 0 0

how long did it take?

JoseDavid
Visitor
2 0 0

Como você entrou em contato com eles? Aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo e não consigo falar com eles 

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

Hey, @ValkyrieRPG!

That's great to hear. Thank you for letting me know. 

In case any other merchants come across this post and are experiencing the same issue, I suggest starting with local troubleshooting to test if this is a browser or network issue. Local troubleshooting helps ensure that your setup is not directly interfering with Shopify. Therefore, please try each of the following steps: 

1. Clear the cache and cookies - this will eliminate saved information from the browser providing errors. 
  2. Try on another web browser or version of the browser providing errors.
  3. Try using the incognito browser - this will eliminate extensions providing errors.
  4. Ensure your web browser is up to date on the latest version.
  5. Try another device, such as another computer or mobile device.
  6. Try logging into your account through the Shopify mobile app.
  7. Try using another internet connection.
  8. Ensure you do not have any firewalls or VPNs enabled on your device.

Once you have gone through these steps you should be able to access your admin without any errors. 

All the best.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ValkyrieRPG
Tourist
4 0 2

oh we had done all of that. 

I talked on chat, it was due to a Copyright issue that ended up in our junk email folder, so was not resolved quickly enough and we got locked out of our store until resolved. 

itshippedquick
Visitor
2 0 0

Jeeeeez.... I come to support to post this EXACT post. Word for word, I'm having the exact same issues. I'd be extremely surprised to hear that I have an infringement... But it must be! Time to go check my spam folder, even though I'm sure I have. Weird!

@ValkyrieRPG: Thank you for posting your very detailed and thorough message. It really helped me and made it easy for me to find this thread!

JoseDavid
Visitor
2 0 0

Olá!

eu gostaria de saber como entrar em contato com o suporte de vocês, aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo e não sei onde falar