Change Currency

kerembyzk
4 0 0

Hello, when creating my store I set the default currency as euro and now I want to change it to dollars and since I made my first sale the system won't let me change it again, I wanted to know how to do that

Replies 7 (7)
Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @kerembyzk

Thanks for bringing your question to our Community forum. Congrats on your first sale! I understand that you're hoping to change your store currency. Not to worry, we can help you with that. Since you have already made your first sale, we'll need to access your account to do so. The reason for this is that if your store currency is changed, then your reports may be affected. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Our support team will be more than happy to help you with this.

If you have any questions, please let me know! It sounds like you're off to a great start so far, what type of business did you start? Is this a new venture for you?

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kerembyzk
4 0 0

Can you send me the link of the answer I'm looking for, I couldn't find it

Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @kerembyzk.

Are you able to view my response above? Let me know!

Best, 

kerembyzk
4 0 0

Yes, I can see the answer, but I couldn't find the answer I wanted in the Help Center, it would be better if you directly link the answer I'm looking for or if you can reach me via e-mail.

Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @kerembyzk.

Thanks for getting back to me. To clarify, you will need to submit a support request through the Help CenterOnce you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue.' To see an example, click here. From there, we can assist you through live chat, email, or callback depending on the time of day and availability. If you have any questions about that, please let me know. 

Best, 

kerembyzk
4 0 0

kerembyzk_0-1636311156274.png

I Changed The Currency But In Payment Thıs Alert

Luna
Shopify Staff
311 32 41

Hey, @kerembyzk.

Thanks for getting back to me. To confirm, did you reach out through the Help Center to have your store currency changed? Furthermore, may I ask what payment method you used for this test payment? Is the same error occurring with multiple different payment methods (for example, different credit cards)? 

I just want to ensure that I'm on the same page so that we can sort this out together. Please let me know if you think there is any other context that might be helpful.

Talk soon,