Change displayed size images in Multicolumn section - Down theme

Solved
Cristim
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, I would like to adjust the image size in the "Multicolumn" section. They are currently displayed much larger. The images are 100px wide.
Can someone help me with what should I modify on liquid file?
Thank you.

images-larger.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @Cristim 
Paste this code on top of the section-multicolumn.css file.

.multicolumn-card__image-wrapper--third-width {
    width: 20% !important;
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @Cristim 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve your problem perfectly.
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hii, @Cristim 
I can't see your multicolumn section.
Thank You.

Cristim
Tourist
6 0 1

Oh, it was deactivated. Now is active.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @Cristim 
Paste this code on top of the section-multicolumn.css file.

.multicolumn-card__image-wrapper--third-width {
    width: 20% !important;
}

Thank You.

View solution in original post

Cristim
Tourist
6 0 1