Change font style on inside pages – hero banner

HoxieOrganics
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

The type lockup on my homepage hero banner is perfect – but the inside pages are different. How do I match those styles? Also I'm a designer NOT a developer by any means, so speak nice and slow for me 😉

Thanks!

This is the font lockup – weight, line height, character spacing etc... that I would like to reproduce throught the sites hero banners.This is the font lockup – weight, line height, character spacing etc... that I would like to reproduce throught the sites hero banners.This is how the inside pages look – which is not what I wantThis is how the inside pages look – which is not what I want

Replies 10 (10)

isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

Hi,

Can you add your store link?

Give me a Like if I helped you
Please mark as Accepted Solution if I fixed your problem!
Thank you 🙂
HoxieOrganics
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

Sorry forgot that

https://hoxie-organics.myshopify.com/

Kevin

isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

Hi Kevin, 

I can't see the slider with the images you provided. Only this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 12.04.11 PM.png

It looks like the font header family being used is Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif with a 700 font weight. I think this is a general setting for the whole theme. I don't have enough info because I can't see the other pages, but you can change the whole theme settings (in Customize) or to add CSS to the specific headlines that you want to modify. 

Let me know if I can help you more 🙂

Thank you 🙂
isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

By the way, very nice photography and looking!

Thank you 🙂
HoxieOrganics
Tourist
5 0 1

thank you! yes, I am very excited for this brand to launch!

that's the coming soon page – not sure how to get you past that.

would this help?
https://vadcp2zm5j4vna4k-57857474751.shopifypreview.com

isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

You are using the Emerge OS 2.0 theme which allows you to use the same "Image with Text" section of the homepage in all your pages and it will keep the same style, that is the easiest way in my opinion to achieve what you want. You can do that in Customize. For each page you want, you will add Image with Text section and update the image and text.

Thank you 🙂
HoxieOrganics
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks for helping out! Unfortunately when I go to the inside pages there is no "add section" button like there is on the home page. Is that what you're reffering to? Thanks for all of your help

On the left are the options in the inside pagesOn the left are the options in the inside pages

isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

Ok them it is not OS 2.0 and them you need to go the admin, Online Store/Actions/Edit code and look for the page templates, for example: page.candles.liquid and there you will see the different sections or snippets for that page and you will need to duplicate the home page section and use it here.

This can change and I don't know how it is in your theme, it is probably the best to modify the css but it is not going to be easy if you don't have any knowledge of CSS, HTML, liquid etc.

Thank you 🙂
HoxieOrganics
Tourist
5 0 1

Very nice of you to go back and forth with me all day, I appreciate it! But it looks like I'm going to have to hire someone to make these fixes for me.

Thanks again!

isis-mtnez
Shopify Partner
25 3 2

If you want, I can do it for you. 

I wish you success with your site!!!

Thank you 🙂