Solved

Change sale price and badge colour in District Theme?

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

hi,

Could someone please help me by providing a code to change the sale price and badge to red in the District theme?

Thank you,

Dani

Accepted Solutions (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

@DaniAG 

span.label.sale {
    background-color: red !important;
}

Add this CSS at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@DaniAG 

put this css code

.price span.money {
color: #B81DE1;
}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@DaniAG 

Hello,

Can You Please Share Your Store URL... if your store has password protection then also share a password

I Will Check and Provide a Proper Solution

Thank You!

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

hi there, my store URL is Bikini - Sale (madetobefree.com.au)

Can I cut and paste what you need here instead I'm not sure what my password is.. otherwise will try to reset. What part of theme.scss.liquid could I copy and paste here for you?

Thank you so much,

Dani

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@DaniAG 

span.label.sale {
    background-color: red !important;
}

Add this CSS at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

hey it did work thank you so much! I'm even able to play with the colours as well by replacing the word 'red' in the code. How can I make the new price other color as well?:

DaniAG_1-1669463708266.png

Thank you,

Dani

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@DaniAG 

put this css code

.price span.money {
color: #B81DE1;
}

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

Awesome, it worked! Thank you so much, really appreciated!

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

Sorry I just realised that the price colour of the products not on sale also changed, is there any further code that I can enter to avoid it? Example below should be showing the original dark greyish colour (default):

DaniAG_0-1669604196026.png

Thank you so much again!

DaniAG
Excursionist
30 0 3

@oscprofessional just a follow up regarding my msg above.

Thank you,

Dani