Change the price color in Narrative Theme

stangenaffe
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, 

The sale price has the same color as the primary accent. How do i change the sale price to red without changing the primary accent?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-10 um 13.58.21.png

The solutions from older threads dont work.

Replies 3 (3)

stangenaffe
Visitor
2 0 0

The URL is: https://sneakychains-de.myshopify.com/

Password: breame

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @stangenaffe.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the screenshot that you have added to your message as that is helpful! I can definitely see the benefit of changing the color of the font to red to make it more noticeable to your customers. Looking into the options available for the Narrative theme, it looks like in order to change the sales price to red without changing the primary accent will require a change of coding. With that being said, since the Narrative theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes. This will allow our internal themes team to make the changes on your behalf.

If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the online store with a Support Advisor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
525 55 102

Hello @stangenaffe ,

Go to Edit code -> open theme.scss.css file

Find this css

.card__price--sale {
margin-right: 10px;
font-size: 1.6rem;
letter-spacing: 2.2px;
line-height: 1;
color: #00b490;     // change color value to red , so it should be like this color:red;

}

Also find this css

.product__price--sale .product__current-price {
color: #00b490;   // change color value to red , so it should be like this color:red;
margin-right: 10px;

}

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com