How can I customize the text on my Buy Now button?

nekosan01
Shopify Partner
24 0 0

Hi guys!

We want our Buy now button to display some custom text like this site:

448c3c8f47086a83bd1fa9c72718c37f.png

We are selling facemasks too, and some of our packages contain 5 masks, 4 masks.

Is there a way to add custom texting to the Buy now / Add to bag button?

Thank you in advance!

Our site: https://svntskin.com.au/

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @nekosan01!

Thanks for sharing your query with us here in the Shopify Community and thanks for outlining your request so clearly.

At the moment, due to the way the dynamic checkout (Buy Now) buttons are coded into the platform, it would not be possible to edit this text in the manner you requested.

What I can do for you from here is to add a request for this functionality for you so our developer team knows this is something important to our merchants. 

If you can share some info on why this is important for your business, this will help me to file the best request possible (though it's not completely necessary).

Could you tell me a bit more about what you're hoping to be able to do with this also, so we can check to see if there are any other methods or workarounds available for your ultimate goal?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

nekosan01
Shopify Partner
24 0 0

Dear @Don !

They are using Shopify too so i assume this is possible somehow, probably with coding but i'm open for anything to make this work 🙂

Website we're talking about: https://www.loopsbeauty.com/

This is important to us because our customers are not aware of that there is more than 1 masks in the package! 

We have in the description but yea, it would be much better to pop out like this..

Thank you in advance,

VAnda

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again @nekosan01!

Thanks for getting back to me here and for sharing that info.

While we can't confirm or deny if a given store is using Shopify for reasons of privacy, you can look into other options for getting customisable 'buy now' buttons for the time being. 

There are a number of apps in our app store that have related functionality you can check out for customising the button text in this way. 

As with all third-party apps in our store, you can reach out to the developers directly with any support queries you have by using the contact details listed there on the app store page.

You could also look to see if you can get a custom solution coded by a Shopify Expert developer via our Experts Marketplace.

I have used the info you provided here to file a request for this change with our developer team internally, so thanks again for taking the time to let us know why this is important for your business.

Our Changelog page would be the best place to check out for any potential future updates to the platform.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog