Changing "Enter Using Password" position and design.

_Lostfragment
Visitor
1 0 0

I've noticed a few stores on Shopify have their "Enter Using Password" in the middle of the page, the text has been altered and the "Enter" button also is a different colour. Can anyone please help me on how i can make these changes also?

Thanks,

LF

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1780 203 319

Hey there, @_Lostfragment. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community with your questions about your password page here! It's good to meet you!

All of the settings for your password page can actually be found within your Theme Editor! When you login to your Admin, if you go to 'Online Store > Themes' and then hit 'Customize', you'll load up your editor. Then, in the small bar that appears across the top middle of your screen, if you type in 'password', it will present you with an option to access and edit your password page!

To be clear, some themes may have different customization options here than others. For example, some of the free Shopify Themes offer the password box in the top-right corner, while others offer it in a box in the middle of the page!

What sort of customization were you hoping to achieve on this page?

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog