Changing Search Icon Color

Solved
jo7721
2 0 2

Hello,

Im currently trying to change the search icon color from black to white, but there is no option to do so in theme settings. I have looked around the community and none of their solutions work for me. How do i go about this?

Site: zavlus.com

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
817 193 244

This is an accepted solution.

Go to the Assets section in the code editor and look for wonify.scss.css (or wonify.css). Then place this code at the bottom of the wonify.scss.css file:

.site-nav__link.site-nav__link--icon.js-search-header.js-no-transition {
    fill: #fff;
}

The icon should look like this:

2021-11-11 01_20_49.png

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
817 193 244

This is an accepted solution.

Go to the Assets section in the code editor and look for wonify.scss.css (or wonify.css). Then place this code at the bottom of the wonify.scss.css file:

.site-nav__link.site-nav__link--icon.js-search-header.js-no-transition {
    fill: #fff;
}

The icon should look like this:

2021-11-11 01_20_49.png

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.

View solution in original post

jo7721
2 0 2

Perfect, thank you!

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
817 193 244

@jo7721  I'm glad the issue is solved!