Solved

changing text on custom field (PRODUCT INFORMATION) to (ART DSCRIPTION)in product page

FirasAwad
Excursionist
29 0 14

Hi I want to change the name of a field in product page from PRODUCT INFORMATION to ART DSCRIPTION is that possible ?

the URL to the websitr is : https://www.plantartrepeat.com/products/aliens-with-a-mission-hoodie-adult-black

thanks 

Accepted Solution (1)

OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
321 81 120

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

I'm not familiar with your theme but you can do that like so:

Navigate to: Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit language

form here use the search bar and look for "product information" when located change the text to the desired one thru the input provided below. Save and you're good to go. 

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
321 81 120

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

I'm not familiar with your theme but you can do that like so:

Navigate to: Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit language

form here use the search bar and look for "product information" when located change the text to the desired one thru the input provided below. Save and you're good to go. 

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
FirasAwad
Excursionist
29 0 14

Thank you that was great.