[Checkout Error] Link Expired: link no longer exists.

emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi guys need a little help.

Yesterday I was testing my checkout flow and this new issue popped up. When I fill my cart and go to checkout, I receive a "Link expired: Link no longer exits" error.

Right now I only have 2 apps installed: Seal subscriptions and Age Checker plus. Seal subscriptions has been active and installed since day 1, and was not giving me issues before. Age Checker plus has been disable. I installed a few apps a couple of days ago and have since removed them. I mention these because when I went searching for solutions, some people mentioned apps being responsible for their errors.

Has anyone else experience this error, and how did you fix (if at all)? 

Store is: www.coterie72.com PW: cutwao

Replies 10 (10)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@emvystudio 
Share you Store URL,

Thank you.

emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3
www.coterie72.com

password is: cutwao

add item, check out. Let me know how it goes. Thanks for the reply!
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Have you uninstall the App . Which you have installed.

emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3

Yes, the seal subscription app has been uninstalled. If you try right now, the error seems to persist.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

provide me your Collaboration access to check out the issue.

emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3
I have provided access via the main account.
InnerForceMusic
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you ever get this resolved?  I am having the same issue after trying and removed a couple of subscription apps.

emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3
I had to get in touch with theme developer for them to iron out. They’ll
have to make some fixes for you, didn’t take too long though. Best of luck!
emvystudio
Tourist
6 0 3

I’m noticing that it sometimes does load on a refresh.

TommyL1
Tourist
10 0 3

If anyone is still experiencing this "Link expired: Link no longer exits" error, I suspect that this happens if you mark the product as "subscription only" in your Shopify Admin > Products, as the link then doesn't contain the selling plan parameter.
I resolved it by changing the theme, which handles these buy buttons differently and it worked perfectly with the Seal subscription app.