Can I make an image on my frontpage clickable in Shopify?

Trainspotting
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I using debut theme

On my frontpage, on Trainspotting.dk, I want the image in the red square to be clickable. 

I think it should be this code. But where to put it? I don't have a "Image with text" in "Section

{
"type": "url",
"id": "image_link",
"label": "Image link"
},

Trainspotting_1-1634933857429.png

Søren,
www.trainspotting.dk

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @Trainspotting.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to make the image clickable for the Image with text overlay section on the Debut theme, and this is something that our Theme Support can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I've also took the opportunity to look at your website and I think it looks great! I noticed that you have several collections; however, there wasn't a way for me to view all your products and compare them without switching collections. As some customers may have different preferences on how they view products and navigate websites - have you thought about creating one collection for all of your products?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Trainspotting ,

Please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to sections > feature-row.liquid and add code: https://i.imgur.com/ydeeXzW.png => https://i.imgur.com/ZF0SkoT.png

<a href="{{ section.settings.button_link }}">
</a>

Hope it helps!

If my answer can help you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify