Code at the bottom of every page

tiahayek
3 0 1

Hello,

This random code appeared at the bottom of my website on every single page. I am unable to remove it for some reason and seen many people on here have the same issue. I was wondering if anyone is able to help. Thank you in advance.

Here is my website: http://tiahayek.com 

Here is the code: 

@font-face { font-family: 'Montserrat-Regular'; src: url('//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0457/3016/8999/t/3/assets/Montserrat-Regular.eot?572'); src: url('//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0457/3016/8999/t/3/assets/Montserrat-Regular.eot??%23iefix&572') format('embedded-opentype'), url('//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0457/3016/8999/t/3/assets/Montserrat-Regular.woff?572') format('woff'), url('//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0457/3016/8999/t/3/assets/Montserrat-Regular.ttf?572') format('truetype'), url('//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0457/3016/8999/t/3/assets/Montserrat-Regular.svg%23Montserrat-Regular?572') format('svg'); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: antialiased; }

Replies 3 (3)
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2922 504 723

Hi @tiahayek 

Would you mind if we requested Collaborator access and got this fixed for you swiftly? Collaborator permissions · Shopify Help Center

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Satisfied with our solutions? Drop a review on Google

Hamzaa
Excursionist
15 3 3

Hi Tiahayek,

This code is somewhere in the bottom of the footer.liquid or in the bottom of polymeric-offers in theme.liquid file. I have found that in the inspector but it will be hard for you to find it inside the theme code. Just need to remove all these lines of code.

Fonts-code.png

If you need assistance in speed optimization, contact me on shopifyspeedexperts@gmail.com
Shay
Shopify Staff
534 88 106

Hi @tiahayek 

When I take a closer look at the code you are referring to on your home page I can see that the ID for it is related to: "polymatiks-offers".

Was this an app you recently installed or uninstalled? If you deleted an app from your app list without first ensuring the code for the app was removed from your theme it can create this kind of broken code experience. 

Generally I recommend reinstalling the app, double checking their help docs and contacting the app devs to help you remove the code. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog