Solved

Collect emails when inventory is out of stock?

FuzzySprout
Excursionist
15 0 4

Hello 

My inventory is out of stock and I am looking to have a sign up form prompting people to enter their emails to get emailed when it will be in stock. Can I do this through shopify or do I have to get an app?

Accepted Solution (1)

Guleria
Shopify Partner
3087 605 863

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @FuzzySprout ,

You have to use Klaviyo or mailchimp to do it. 
Please check the instructions here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651

Thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Guleria
Shopify Partner
3087 605 863

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @FuzzySprout ,

You have to use Klaviyo or mailchimp to do it. 
Please check the instructions here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651

Thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
petgrocer
Trailblazer
246 2 376

Just came looking for this same solution and am super surprised to see that this isn't a) a standard Shopify thing and b) there is no actual app like is Shopify's typical MO. Klaviyo doesn't work with custom themes, which unfortunately is something we learned the hard way - don't build your site with a custom theme (even if Shopify sells it - it is a custom theme!) because nothing works with it. We had a person build our site and now we are stuck with it. Is there another option to make it work with custom theme (that we paid shopify for) sites? We don't use MailChimp as the reviews for the integration were not that great, so went with MailerLite instead. Thanks for any help you can provide!