Completing Check out is not working on my shoplifly store

Greatdepression
Visitor
2 0 0

After trying to purchase a item from my shoplify store www.greatdepressionclothing.com an error message pop up saying “the order can’t be shipped to your location contact the store for more information “ Can someone please help I’m unable to make sales etc 

Replies 3 (3)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Greatdepression,

Thank you for getting in touch. This error may be occurring because the products in your cart do not have an eligible shipping option for the customer's location, which would cause this error. Can you tell me which country and region the address you're entering in at checkout is in, and what shipping rates you have set up for this region?

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Greatdepression
Visitor
2 0 0

The shipping address is in the US , witch is my region of Business . I also tried different address around the us with different states and it’s the same result. Is there something I have to change in my shoplify account with settings ?I’m using printify as my plug ins

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Greatdepression,

Okay, thank you. Do you have Printify's live rates enabled at checkout? Would you also be able to show me the shipping rates you have set up for the United States?

It sounds like when you proceed to the checkout no applicable shipping rates apply for what is in your cart, which would then cause this error. If you're able to provide more information on the rates you have enabled we should hopefully be able to determine if this is what is causing the error message.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog