I'm looking to create Shopify store using Shopify Buy SDK and Storefront API.
The goal is to:
- require users to sign up/sign in before they can browse products
- I understand that this I can achieve using Storefront API and my custom registration/activate/signup pages
- possibly users need to be approved before being able to log in
- Then I wanted to use Shopify Buy SDK to allow customers to browse and purchase products
- How can I ensure that customer authenticated using Storefront API is passed on to Shopify Buy SDK?
- How do I ensure that the customer is not asked to log in by Shopify Buy SDK?
Is it a correct flow or would there be any other Shopify features that I could leverage?
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024