Could not upload an mp4 video to my theme assets

JannaB
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello 

I could not upload an mp4 video to my assets. Nothing happens after clicking on the button "upload a file".

I did not have any issues uploading the webm video. 

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 744

Hi @JannaB,

How size is the video you uploaded? can you send me the error screenshot.

I recommend you try again with Settings > Files. You can upload video here and get it out similar to Assets, and will make your theme perform better every time you export or duplicate your theme.

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
Qasim1
Tourist
12 0 4

Hi, @LitCommerce 
I am facing the same problem, Shopify is not accepting videos. I am using Debitify the i want to add slideshow Background video. 
please let me know what is the Solution of this problem.

Thanks

911c1437-4bc9-4b63-860c-91d80a1e21f8.png

2022-07-23.png2022-07-23 (2).png

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 744

Hi @JannaB,

You can create a question on the community and send me the link. I will check it.
Because this will help build a better community.
Thank you.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
Nutribal
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Id also very much appreciate help on this, the same matter. I am using debutify and want to upload .mp4... Im not sure if there has been a follow up yet somewhere?! Thanks a lot