Create a Landing Page for Email Signup

Zuleica
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, I want to create a dedicated landing page for customers to sign up to the newsletter so that I can link to it from social media. Is there any way to do this?

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1500

@Zuleica 
Use Page Builder like pagefly  , Shogun, or Hire Someone to do this.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @Zuleica 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder with 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants, we now completely integrate with Online store 2.0.

You can use PageFly to build a high-converting landing page. With PageFly, you can use Contact/ Customer forms in our app. Or we integrate with Klaviyo and Omnisend (they are elements) in our app. We also have many templates for the landing page so you can check

landing.png

Hope this help ❤️

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, you can simply use  the link of your contact page, if it isn't then you can use a form builder app and add that particular into your newly created page, whatever name it is,

but here, I would like to suggest you to try a good shopify landing page builder such as Layoubase https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder

which allows you to do these type of customizations rather then buying a premium theme and 

which can help you and make your work easy and handy without any coding, It is a drag & drop page builder. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador