Solved

Can I adjust currency formatting on Shopify product pages?

DiPrimaAntonio
4 0 0

Hello.

My store is displaying the prices on product pages like this " € 650 " 

But I would like to change it to " € 650,00 "

I changed the formatting on Shopify to "{{ amount_with_comma_separator }}" but it works only on collection pages and not on product pages.

How can I solve it? 

Accepted Solution (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DiPrimaAntonio,

Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for your question. Let's get to the bottom of what you're seeing here. 

First, in your Shopify admin, can you please visit Settings > General > Store currency > Change formatting and confirm that you've added {{ amount_with_comma_separator }} to both the HTML with currency and HTML without currency fields? This is essential since one impacts collection pages and the other product pages. 

30-09-52838-49129

If you're comfortable doing so, you're welcome to share a screenshot of your own currency settings here for comparison. Beyond that, I'd also be curious to take a look at your storefront myself to ensure I'm seeing the same difference between your product and collection pages. 

Let me know if you run into any challenges! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DiPrimaAntonio,

Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for your question. Let's get to the bottom of what you're seeing here. 

First, in your Shopify admin, can you please visit Settings > General > Store currency > Change formatting and confirm that you've added {{ amount_with_comma_separator }} to both the HTML with currency and HTML without currency fields? This is essential since one impacts collection pages and the other product pages. 

30-09-52838-49129

If you're comfortable doing so, you're welcome to share a screenshot of your own currency settings here for comparison. Beyond that, I'd also be curious to take a look at your storefront myself to ensure I'm seeing the same difference between your product and collection pages. 

Let me know if you run into any challenges! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog