Customers can't add items to cart (Need urgent help)

RiverJax
1 0 0

Hello! My customers are having trouble adding items to their cart. Need assistance fixing the issue. http://www.Riverljax.com

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
465 68 74

Hey @RiverJax,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I have just hopped onto your website and was able to successfully add items to my cart:

21-11-lxet8-r557l

You have a few product variants that are sold out so they are unable to be added to any cart until inventory quantities have been updated:

21-11-ekvyb-463ze

I'd love to gather a bit more context to ensure this issue is resolved as quickly as possible! Are you still having trouble on your end? if so, which products were your customers having difficulty adding?

By the way, your website looks really great! While I was browsing, I noticed that you don't have a favicon. If you're not familiar with this, the favicon is the little logo that appears beside your store name on the browser tab. Having a favicon is really beneficial for your brand as it helps users recognize and identify your website easily, and it also presents a cohesive brand identity. I highly suggest adding one if you haven't thought of it. Should you need a guide to do so, we have one on this page.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog